Dare to Believe is based outside of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Just a few short weeks ago, the killing of George Floyd sparked riots that literally set our city on fire. Pain, fear, and rage swirled for several intense nights and still linger in the atmosphere. Even still, God is not surprised. He’s not caught off guard. And he’s not without a plan to bring incredible beauty from the ashes.
Enter husband and wife pastoral team Dr. Charles and Lindsey Karuku, local pastors stirred by the Holy Spirit to go down to our ground zero and pray on Pentecost Sunday. Little did they know that God was about to start pouring out his goodness and glory–and then keep on pouring. In this timely and powerful episode, Kristi and Rebecca hear about the radical things God is doing–healing, freeing, saving, and delivering people in the very heart of our city’s darkness.
Great moves of God have ended because of racism, what if this one begins because of it?
Episode Highlights Include:
- This is not a political issue, this is not even a social economic issue, firstly it is a spiritual issue.
- Reconciliation isn’t possible without first being reconciled to God—both what that means and how to do it.
- Forgiveness isn’t a feeling, it’s a choice.
- We have no political agenda, only Kingdom agenda.
- How to do what God asks of you without sacrificing your family (and he’s not asking you to sacrifice your family).
Connect to the Unity Movement and the Karukus:
- On Facebook: Unity Revival Minneapolis Group