What happens when you take a group of people with diverse personalities and giftings and put them together on the same team?
If you’re Steve Backlund, you create an environment that fosters community, builds intentional relationships and is a catalyst for powerful life-change and growth.
In this final episode of Season 3, Steve shares key insights that empower people to rise up and be who God made them to be.
As a leader, one of the most important things you can do is genuinely believe in the people you’re leading. Truly caring for people and building intentional relationships are catalysts that allow those around you to grow and flourish.
Tune in for more wisdom and leadership nuggets…we know you’ll be encouraged!
Episode Highlights Include:
- “People have enough problems without a leader who doesn’t believe in them or have hope for them.”
- “We don’t make disciples by making people act like Jesus. We make disciples by helping people believe like Jesus.”
- “If you do great things and treat people poorly, that’s a big zero.”
- “The same way we get into the Kingdom is the same way we advance—by hearing and believing.”
- “People can’t do what they don’t believe they are.”