In this three-day (20-hour) school, you will receive training, practice, and impartation to be mentored in the calling you have been given.
Using reliable keys to hear the Lords voice clearly and consistently, John Thomas and Kristi Graner will bring clear Biblical teaching on the prophetic gift and ministry.
- learn to keep on track as you mature in your prophetic gift.
- become more confident in hearing and discerning the Lord’s voice.
- upgrade your potential to be a Kingdom asset to the body of Christ, your family, your workplace and every arena of your life.
- learn to distinguish between a soul-based prophetic word from a God-given prophetic word and understand why this touches every area of your life.
- better understand your prophetic calling and how to practice your gift.
- understand the powerful role of prophetic intercession and prophetic declarations.
- And much more……
| Kristi Graner|
Pastors and Leader at Dare to Believe
For decades, Kristi has taught about the value of listening to, discerning, and following God’s leading. Kristi holds a Master’s Degree in Theology and Spiritual Formation from St. Mary’s College in St. Paul, MN, served on the Sr. Leadership Team at a Minnesota Mega church for 20 years, has mentored with John Paul Jackson and the Sozo team from Bethel Redding. She is Founder and Director of Dare to Believe Ministries, which specializes in teaching and training about Hearing God’s Voice.
|John E. Thomas
President of Streams Ministries
John and Dawna Thomas were radically saved out of the drug culture in 1996. Personally mentored by John Paul Jackson, they’ve been on staff with or have worked alongside Streams Ministries since 2004. John pastored The Bridge Metrowest (planted by John Paul) for five years before he and Dawna stepped out into full-time itinerant ministry. After John Paul passed away, John began to work more closely with the Streams leadership team and in 2016 was asked to become the president of Streams Ministries.
Date: Thursday, August 22nd through Saturday August 24th, 2019
Time: Thursday, 6:30 pm to 9 pm | Friday 9 am to 9 pm | Saturday 9 am to 6 pm
(Lunch and dinner breaks will be on your own)
Teachers: Kristi Graner and John Thomas
Location: Dare To Believe, Burnsville MN (see map below)
Cost: $105.00 (at the door)