October 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our heart is to see children both young and old fully equipped to be revivalists today and to have the tools they need to continue to grow their relationship with God. This Club has the potential to empower children to walk with God and bring revival to the earth through a deep, intimate relationship with Him.
FEARLESS will cultivate children into an intimate relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. launch them in a lifestyle of listening to the Lord and seeing the world from heaven’s perspective. Children will learn to hear God’s voice as well as how and why He talks. They will also learn how to live free from fear, anger, lies and shame. We will be hosting guest speakers whose topics may include: prophetic art, prophetic dance, dream interpretation, healing the sick and much more!
This class will be led Brandon & Annie Cernoch, graduates of Dare to Believe School of Transformation.
- Club for children grades 1st-6th
- Meets the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month; starting 10/12/21 – 4/26/21
- Nightly schedule: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (dinner served at 6pm; class starts at 6:30pm)
- Held at the Dare to Believe Office in Burnsville
- Dinner will be served each week; meal included for registered children; adults $5
- Younger siblings maybe able to participate under guardian supervision
- We invite and encourage parents to stay and be involved in class
Typical Class Schedule
Dinner, games, worship, large group teaching and then end in small groups