- This event has passed.
Alpha Spring 2021
April 21, 2021 @ 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
The Alpha Course is an 11 week long series of videos and group conversations that explore life, spirituality, and faith through a Christian lens. We create a non-judgmental and open environment where it’s easy for anyone who is atheist, skeptic, or just curious about faith to explore questions of life with new friends. Examples of nightly topics include:sp
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Should I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Does God Guide Us?
- Who Is The Holy Spirit and What Does He Do?
- Does God Heal Today?
COVID-19 Safety (updated as instructed by the state of Minnesota or as DTB feels needed.)
- Guests are limited to 50% of DTB capacity
- Masks are worn when entering and moving about
- Temperatures are taken
- Questions are asked about COVID-19 symptoms and exposure
- Hands are washed and/or hand sanitizer is applied
- Guests are seated 6′ apart
More questions about Alpha check out https://alphausa.org/